The Overland Liquors Franchise concept was launched in 2002.
Our franchise consists mostly of owner-run stores as this ensures the profitability of the store.
The concept of the Overland Liquors Franchise enables the smaller business to compete with their competitors.
With the right management and dedication the store can become a major Liquor Store within their area.
Franchising has shown our customers and suppliers that we are a reputable brand.
It created brand loyalty throughout the franchisees and it has given individual liquor stores the opportunity to benefit from bulk buying and national advertising.
It has given individual stores access to a wealth of knowledge and experience in the liquor trade.
Our franchise has increased our franchisees’ profit.
Overland Liquor / Liquor Zone / Spot On does an annual turnover in excess of R3 billion in the liquor trade.
This figure will keep growing due to new franchisees joining increasing our buying power.
José de Achadinha
083 305 8254
083 273 8775
082 497 5222
KWA ZULU NATAL
Trix van der Westhuizen
083 601 1959
082 828 0368
GAUTENG, NORTH WEST
Attie de Lange
078 437 0761
082 493 5462
NORTHERN & EASTERN CAPE, FREE STATE
083 250 2989
WESTERN & SOUTHERN CAPE
David – Lee Ducie
079 632 7250
Overland Liquors Franchise supplies our franchisees through our own Distribution Centre.
The DC is for the Liquor side of Business but we will only be supplying alcoholic items early 2017 when we get our liquor licence.
At the moment we are stocking:
- Braai Accessories: Charcoal, Brickettes, Firelighters, Bic Lighters, a portable braai, etc
- Medicinal items like Panado, Barrocca, Grandpa’s, etc
- Energy drinks & cooldrinks
- Hardware the stores may need: baskets & trolleys
- Cleaning products for store: dish liquid, handy andy, mops, brooms, etc
- Staff Refreshment items: Tea, Coffee, Sugar, long life milk, etc
- Bar Accessories : Glassware, Plastic Carry Bags & Ice Bags,
- Twisp products: electronic cigarettes & accessories