It has always been the intention of Overland to ensure that we are represented in all provinces. Over the years, independent liquor stores have joined our family, benefiting from our experience
of bulk buying power, products and services, thus, creating a national footprint for all Overland Liquor stores. To date, our franchise consists of 285 stores and employing over 1000 people nationwide.
Our preferred franchise store, is one that is owner run, ensuring full involvement of the owner, which is a recipe for success leading to profitability in the business and sustainability in the market
The Overland Liquors is a full member of FASA (Franchising Association of South Africa) which is to the benefit of not only the franchisor, but the franchisee as well, adhering to all consumer protection laws.
THE OVERLAND LIQUORS FRANCHISE STRIVES FOR THE FOLLOWING:
- To remain and build on being the best liquor franchise in South Africa.
- Providing field operators nationwide to support potential franchisees in day-to-day running of their stores, price surveys and category management.
- Overland head office provides national and regional marketing campaigns on a monthly basis of pamphlets and door to door pamphlet distribution ensures market advantage. Over and above this Overland is advertising in national newspapers, radio and TV.
- To ensure that Head Office remains updated on all store figures on a continuous basis, we offer category management to our stores and our suppliers.
- We ensure best practice with our suppliers and respective brands.
- Opportunities to grow our retail division and also upgrade our franchisees to become wholesalers and redistributors in their respective areas, thus serving all segments in the market.
Overland has a very active website, Facebook and Twitter account, which gets updated daily.